Tuesday 3 January 2017

ROTATING THE PERMANENTLY USING VIDEO ROTATOR

This time for my friend who wants to rotate  video permanently, here i am using Video Rotator. Please continue the steps below the first step you should do is download pal software video rotator HERE, for those who do not have it's software. After succesfully buddy download, just install on your computer/laptop pal. Once succesfully installed, it will look like the image below :

After succesfully as shown above, buddy directly run the application.
1. Open the video file buddy who will be rotated by clicking the add file. can be seen in the figure below.
2. Having met pal video file, click on the video and click open. can be seen in the image below.
3. The third step, after the video my friend managed to get into video rotator, my friend can edit output format, rotate and quality to taste buddy. Can be seen in the figure below.
4. If it is enough, my friend can regulate where my friend wil save the result. Can be seen in the figure below.
5. After that, my friend immediately wrote click Rotate Videos Now! to start and save the result of the video. Can be seen in the figure below.
6. When finished, see the result that have been processed in the folder pal earlier.
7. Done..... Video can be enjoyed with fun.

Thank 's already been all my blog, good luck me rotate the video, good luck result to suit any expected.

Regards
AsBoed80

No comments:

Post a Comment